Daniel Sturridge Chance Performance Capabilities



Is able to show his best Sturridge When Away to City ? - Daniel Sturridge is one of the few players Manchester City academy. However, he did not get many chances to show up there. Now with Liverpool, he wants to prove that he deserves more time to meet with Manchester City later.

Daniel Sturridge
photo : mirror.co.uk

Sturridge for three years studying at the academy to go to the Manchester City first team in 2006. He has been the top choice when Sven Goran Eriksson manager of the club.

But the arrival of Thaksin Shinawatra as the owner of the club began to thin out the opportunity to demonstrate skills. Manchester City started buying a lot of players, especially in the striker position which makes it often sits on the bench.

Until he moved to Chelsea in the summer of 2009, Sturridge became the best young player at Manchester City in the same year only appeared 32 times and contributed six goals and four assists.

Career with Chelsea striker is not much developed as much over there. Instead he was able to stand with Bolton while making eight goals in 12 appearances.

Now, with Liverpool he got a chance to ordain him as the main option. Demonstrated a good initial impression when scoring three goals in his first five games.

Sturridge to Liverpool to visit the Etihad Stadium against Manchester City. Clear goals from striker 23-year wait to bring home the three points for 'The Red'.

"I get into the first team when the money comes gelontoran (of Shinawatra) and they buy a lot of strikers. When the new owners came (Sheikh Mansour) come, they spend more money and it makes things more difficult for me," said Sturridge on Fox Sports Asia.

"People say I'm greedy when it moved to Chelsea and Manchester City left, but they (Manchester City) is also the richest team in the world, so why do I have to be greedy to play at the club a little more money?"

"When I moved to Chelsea, again, everything is difficult because there are (Didier) Drogba and (Nicolas) Anelka in there I know I might not play every week but I know I can learn a lot from the two players.," He said.

"I thought I did not have much opportunity to show my abilities, but I'm satisfied with my career at two clubs."

"I won a lot of trophies with Chelsea, winning the Youth Cup with Manchester City where he will always remember my entire life."

"I still have a good relationship with the people there, so I want to thank you because they have made me become what it is -. Guy at the Manchester City Academy is fantastic"

So. Let's wait, if Sturridge able to show his best when he met with his former club.




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Daniel Sturridge Chance Performance Capabilities"

Post a Comment

 

Categories

About Me

© 2010 Just Sharing di Blogspot All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info